Saturday, April 15, 2006

Who invented....

I was wondering (as Dboy would say, 'I thunk a thought') have all the things worth inventing already been invented? I would like to be an inventor. If I was, I would invent a 'mood-explainer'. It would allow both men and women to not only read the mood of their respective partner, but it would provide a reason for that particular mood. For example: If I was in a grumpy mood, the mood-explainer would not only tell Rach that I was grumpy (just In case wasn't clear) but it would tell her WHY I was grumpy. It would work vice-versa, allowing me to interpret Rachs moods too!

I think I'll call it 'MOOD-X 2000' (as in MOOD-eXplainer...get it?). There will also be a MOOD-X 3000, which speeds up the process, delivering the explanation more rapidly.

I think more men will buy this product than women.

7 comments:

Ludicrousity said...

Women have an inbuilt MOOD-X-3000. It'd be a market purely of men. :)

wire said...

humbug they do, women have nothing! NOTHING!


read that mood, MOOD-X-3000!

Ludicrousity said...

Are you angry, frustrated and feeling labelled and powerless?

Billy said...

very good ludi, but there is one thing everyone should know, the Mood-X can only be used for good purposes not evil. That is a blatent abuse of the Mood-X and therfore you have been issued with a yellow card for 'Mood Explaination Mis-application'

Dboy said...

Women have an inbuilt idiot. In all of them. Trust me on this one.

Ludicrousity said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that too...

Anonymous said...

It's already been invented Paul. It's called a mouth.

Couples would get along much better if they used this invention more to describe their feelings and expectations rather than relying on Osmosis as is often the case. It's an even more powerful invention when used in conjunction with the addon modifier to the MOOD-X-2000... the MOODNULIFYER 2000b or more commonly known as your EARS.