Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Bachelor for a day...

Rach has gone to visit her sister in Bairnsdale for a couple of days. If I was 10 years younger there would be crazy parties, loud music and......ah, who am I kidding

In reality, I am sitting on the couch with a rug over my knees, sipping a cup of tea, watching whatever is on TV and complaining out loud that someone just said a rude word, then threaten to write a complaint letter, knowing full well that I will forget why I was complaining as soon as I get off the couch. This is what I imagine retirement to be like. I think I might retire early.

I also miss my wife (there is this weird thing when you have been married for a couple of years, even when your spouse is not home, you still sleep on your own side of the bed!)

7 comments:

Ludicrousity said...

Awww! You're so cute! I just want to squeeze your cheeks. Oh, and I'm so looking forward to retirement. That sounds fun. Paul, you'd make a great old crazy man. You should yell at inanimate objects more often. Just to get some practice in.

wire said...

and have lots of cats. one might say too many cats *taps nose knowingly*.

Ludicrousity said...

Cats suck!

Billy said...

I think one cat comes under the banner of 'too man cats'.

Ludicrousity said...

*inserts a y into billy's last comment*

Billy said...

no, i meant MAN cats. Have you ever seen one of those suckers?

Ludicrousity said...

In that case, you need a grammar lesson. :P
Man cats scare me.