Wednesday, May 31, 2006

"The end is nigh"

Well the pointy end of the semester is upon us students. For me it means jumping through the hoops of essays etc. For others it means exams and cramming. I am a pressure person. I work best when the pressure is on. It is amazing how easy 3000 words come on any given topic when the essay is due in 2 days.

In addition I am a 'night-worker', meaning I do my best work in the night time. So my questions are two-fold.
1. Do you work better or worse under pressure?
2. Do you work better during the middle of the night or during the day?

5 comments:

Steve Chatelier said...

bit of pressure - but definitely less rather than more.
morning much better than night...for essays that is

wire said...

So you work better under pressure, eh?


IF YOU DON'T PASS THIS EXAM ALL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS WILL BE CRUSHED!!!

HOW CAN YOU EVER HOPE TO LIVE A FULFILLING LIFE WITH THE PITIFUL AMOUNT OF STUDY YOU'VE DONE?!?

IF YOU DON'T GET FULL MARKS EVERYONE WILL LAUGH AT YOU AND CHILDREN WILL STEAL YOUR PANTS!!!

i'm here to help.

Billy said...

You won’t believe, this, that is an exact transcript of a ‘career counseling’ session I had in year10. I am not bitter nor have I been traumatized by it
*twitches and rocks on chair exclaiming ‘go to my happy place, go to my happy place’*

Jem said...

Hey lovin the blog.
I hate being under pressure. I'd much rather take my time over something. Pressure just makes me freak out.
And... well... I'm usually to busy at night to study ;-)
Jem x

Ludicrousity said...

I am defintitely a night owl, but because of that I can't get to sleep after doing work coz I'm so wired. Then I can't get up in the morning. It's a vicious cycle really...